Well, I finished "Breaking Dawn" this evening. I enjoyed it overall, but there is a hint of disappointment, and a sadness that the saga is over. I guess the author is working on "Midnight Sun" written from the perspective of the male lead. She has the first chapter on her website (she started it before she finished the saga). I will probably read it when it comes out.
So, now it's back to life...yikes! I have two papers to write....actually, maybe "life" will return when those are done....
Later....................
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
1 comment:
I was just going to email you to see if you were done and how you liked it. I just finished last night and enjoyed it. I still have to do my post about it. Ryan is kicking me off the computer. :) Have fun with your papers!
Post a Comment