Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do Not Disturb!


Can you believe it?! Stefanie, Jill and I have NOT yet received our PRE-ORDERED copies of "Breaking Dawn" that came out on Saturday?! Well, I finally couldn't stand it for another minute--so I bought a copy for me and a copy for Stefanie over at Sam's Club yesterday. I'll return the pre-ordered ones when they arrive from TIMBUCKTOO!!!! I think they must have mailed them to the moon, because we still haven't seen them and they were mailed out on July31st! Bad customer service!!!!!


So, now I have my 750+ page book...ahhhh---just to find the time to read it.


Darn! This work and school stuff sure take away good reading time.

In the mean time...every spare minute will be dedicated to reading.


Happy at last!!! :-)

6 comments:

Amy Kay said...

I DON'T HAVE MINE EITHER!!! I ordered mine from Amazon.com. I am not very happy either. I just have to be patient cause I can't go buy another one. Hope it's good, we need to get together to talk about it when we're all done with it. SSSSHHHHH, do not disturb the readers. Bye ;) Amy

Will and Lorri said...

Do not order from mail, companies will always blame Postal service, Postal service blames company. We learned with harry potter. Speaking of harry potter--december is being released Tales Of Beedle The Bard. We shall see if she can continue the tales for us muggles eh?

Amy Kay said...

I GOT IT, I GOT IT-FINALLY. My book came in the mail yesterday. I was so excited,I ran out to meet the mail lady when she pulled in my driveway. Now I have to finish up Eclipse so I can get started on Breaking Dawn...and I still hve to read Between Sundays for Bookclub.
Talk to you soon.

Jenn said...

I finally picked up my copy yesterday at Costco. I haven't been a hurry because I have a book I am in the middle of and I still need to read the book for book club. But I figured that I should go ahead and pick it up so that the minute I'm done with those other books, I can dive into this one. Also, I'm gonna be sad when it's over, so I'm trying to draw it out a bit!

Lindsey said...

I have heard from MANY people...that their pre-ordered copies haven't arrived!! Sad day! Glad you found peace once again. Happy Reading:)

Will and Lorri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.