OK, so we admit, we're a couple of nerds! We like to celebrate birthdays...even those of our dogs. Riley and Coco turn 1 year old today, and what fun the past 10 months have been with them. They are great kids that bring a lot of joy to our lives...they always greet us with love and enthusiasm, even when we're grumpy; they don't talk back or argue; never ask to use our car, and don't ask for money...essentially, they are the perfect children! 

Our dogs are never given table food except on their 1st birthday when they get to share a cupcake!
That cupcake was GONE in seconds!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Riley and Coco!
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
3 comments:
Adorable! I loved the video clip, too! They do sound like less work than my kids--I'll have to give dogs a try once Emily goes off to college! I'm not up for it at this point! :)
They do sound like the perfect children. However, I have another idea if you are looking for more children. A couple years back I got this incredible idea of adoption. Instead of adopting babies/kids...I should adopt Elderly. You have to feed/change and care for them, relatively the same, but they are richer:) And they don't go through teenage years...just something to think about:)
They are getting so OLD *snif snif*
Post a Comment