First and foremost: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dads! We hope you have a wonderful day!
This weekend has been a bit of a downer for us. Linda spent the majority of her time in bed suffering from a flu bug, Dave worked hard in the yard cleaning up the trees that came down during a brief but powerful windstorm two or three days ago, and now, this evening, it looks like Dave is not feeling well at all himself...ho hum!!
So, the pictures posted today are all random shots taken over the past couple of weeks. A beautiful golden fox trotted through our front yard this morning, but he was too quick for us and so, we didn't get a picture of him. The yard is really greening up as the past few evenings have been filled with a few quick, light showers. We really do need more rain. Unfortunately the midwest seems to be suffering from major flooding...We are again counting our blessings!
We have three large gardenia bushes in our backyard, and they have been busy blooming. When you go outside, you can smell them----ahhhhhhhh! They smell soooooo good!
Wishing all of you a great week!
4 comments:
Send a Happy Father's Day to dad for us! Hope you guys are feeling better soon. That is no fun! I'm so jealous of your gardenias. I LOVE them!
MMMMM GARDENIAS. I already miss mine, it's finished blooming. :(
ewe! hope you are feeling better from your bat with of the flu! Quit barfing soon:)
Linda, we missed seeing you Sunday. Hope you are feeling better now! Hope Dave is over it, too!
Love your gardenias! We just planted some outside our back door, and I can't wait till they grow bigger and bloom for us. I love the scent!
Post a Comment