It's been awhile since I've made a puppy post. The pups are now 9 months old! I can't believe how quickly the past 7 months have gone by since we brought those two cute balls of fluff home! Now, I can't imagine life without them.They had their first professional grooming experience today. I think we brought home new dogs!! It was fun --the groomers oogled over Riley. Parti poodles are pretty rare and he's beautiful...or I guess...handsome. But, we're not biased, of course! :-)
Coco in her Easter bandana
2 comments:
your right he is white not tan! :) cute but riley is girlie looking! :) but still dang cute! coco just looks prim and proper which is so not her but she does well to look the part!
now that his hair is all trimmed and sitting right i never noticed rileys white zig zag stripe! trying to be like harry potter!
Post a Comment