Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Tag--thanks Jill and Lindsey (I think!)

Ok, here goes, but I don't promise anything! :-)

10 years ago: Playing mom to two teenagers--Ryan was a senior in HS and Stefanie was in the ninth grade in Jr. High. I was busy trying to keep my sanity while I worked at Overlake Hospital part-time.

9 daily uses: OK, I'm going to list some other things besides the obvious: Barn doors, broom (to sweep up the barn outside the stall that has the chickens in it), egg cartons (to collect eggs); garbage can (where the chicken food is stored); shovel (you don't really want to know--remember, I have 4 dogs!); mailbox; refrigerator; keys; dog snack jar;

8 things on my to do list: Take a shower; write two discussion questions and a paper; get my hair cut; call the vet to make an appointment to have Ginger's teeth cleaned; vacuum out my car; make an ambrosia salad for the church function tonight; read the next reading assignments in my class; find Easter cards/gifts for my grandkids.

7 places I have lived: Berkeley, California; Provo, Utah; Aloha, Oregon; Redmond, Washington; Tampa, Florida; Sammamish, Washington; Southern Georgia

6 things I enjoy: Family & Friends (they are one in the same); animals; traveling; movies; garage-saling; learning

5 facts you don't know about me: I bite my fingernails; hate doing laundry; don't like to shop; love scary movies (not gory); didn't go to my prom

4 jobs I've had: House cleaner; manager of a children's gym; nurse; educator

3 bad habits: I bite my fingernails, eat too many sweets; interrupt too much

2 books I last finished: Besides textbooks, Harry Potter 6 & 7
1 favorite: Family and friends!

I tag all other people who have not already been tagged....

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So that is where I learned to bite my fingernails.....I blame you. And the sweet thing...not a big deal. My body is currently made up of 94% sugar. I love the stuff.