Monday, January 18, 2010

Can You Believe It?

Yes, folks, over the past two days I have created 15, yes 15 posts. So, now it is your job to read and comment. Yes, I want comments (click on "comments" at the bottom of each post)! You don't have to have an account--just post as anonymous and sign your name (so I know who you are)--that's it. And, when you get to the bottom of the page, click on "Older Posts" because some of the new 15 are now on the next page (and you may need to do it twice to see all).

Are we happy now?

I know I am! :-) I have writer's cramp...

Whew!

3 comments:

Jill said...

My my! I logged into my reader and had 25 posts to read, then saw 16 were yours. My goodness, you've been busy. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Rick Johnson Family said...

I am so glad you posted a lot. I have been under the weather and needed a good "book" to read. Sounds like you have been happily busy and getting a lot accomplished. Congratulation!

Will and Lorri said...

I finally made it through. I love your blog. It is so nice to see what you guys are up to. The house is AMAZING. Worth all the hard work!

Love you!