2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
3 comments:
Can't wait!!!
OH MY HECK, that one gave me chills. I am so excited. We have to go opening night!
Thanks again, for picking up my photographs. They are hanging on my wall now.
Hugs, Amy ;)
thanks. You and another friend got me hooked. I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks until I read all 4 books. I'm not too excited about the guy playing Edward. I would've had someone built a little more- maybe like a young Keanu Reeves. Hope the movie doesn't disappoint. The books were awesome.
Post a Comment