Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Every year there is a Trunk or Treat at our church for the kids. So, Wednesday night was the day! This year due to my work schedule I couldn't have my car finished in time, so Stefanie went and decorated her car for our family. She did a great job!! There were about 30 decorated cars there and the kids trick or treated around. There was also a cake walk, games, and "scary" music! It was fun for everyone!


With the lights on! Cool huh?!Sadly, most of my pictures of the other cars came out too dark, but wasn't Jenn cute as my favorite cookie? Her three girls were each dressed as a different Oreo!
Dave manning the car for the trick or treaters!
Our little Elmo! What a goofy face! Every time I tried to take a picture of Ethan, he made a silly face!
It was a fun night!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What fun!

Jenn said...

It was fun, but I especially liked that my costume covered my belly that has seen a few too many oreos! :)