Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! This is the first post of a Mega Post!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Alright, alright...so I have completely slacked on updating this blog. It takes time and I haven't seemed to find the opportunity to do it until today! Please note that this will be a long set of posts so make sure to scroll all the way down!! You may actually regret having complained by the time you are through!!
Just a note...I will not be updating this blog for at least a week. Dave and I are taking some time to escape life and get away. Stefanie and a couple of others know where we are headed--but for the rest of you...it is our secret for now. We desperately need this respite. We'll post when we get back. Bon Voyage!
Ahhhh.....as of tomorrow...no cell phones, no computers, no house problems... for a week...we can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm excited that you guys get to get away. I hope you can remember how to RELAX! Have fun!

Amy Kay said...

I am happy for you to be able to get away! Have a great time, and we'll see you when you get back.
Love and hugs,
Amy ;)

Jenn said...

Hope you had a great time wherever you went! :)

Gina woodhouse said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about it.