Good Morning!
I found these two t.v. interviews with Dave. Both have the written transcript and the video--the first one is from August 27th and the second was from yesterday:
http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?s=8911711
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/27673389.html
It looks like we are not going to wake up from this nightmare. Ho Hum
Today Dave and Danny are headed back to the house. The county has provided us an access way through the plantation behind us. We left all the windows open yesterday. We hope to get huge fans set up to dry it all out today.
Last night I spent a couple of hours sorting through our stuff with Amy (who has so generously provided her large garage to use~ thanks Amy!)---it's all a it overwhelming.
But, we have been blessed, so we are keeping everything in perspective. Things could be worse.
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
3 comments:
Hi guys! I can't believe what you are going through. Gary and I would love to talk with you when you can. We don't know your cell phone numbers, so you call us. We are leaving Tuesday to take Kaylin to college, so call on our cells if you call after that. (Gary 206-999-2055, Alissa 206-909-1184). We love you and you are in our prayers. Your pictures are amazing.
Love, Gary & Alissa
Dave doesn't talk like everybody else, nice because I can understand him. Seein that tree fall into the hole--can't imagine what you are going through. Thanks for all the links and pictures so I can share in the experience. Still feel hopeless for you, but beside being tired looks like your are at least surviving. We love you and Will hasn't gotten his genie powers yet for you.
Hi you two! I still cannot believe what I have seen. It's truly amazing. We're keeping good thoughts for you two from here in the Not-So-Soggy NW! (I am disappointed that Dave hasn't developed that southern drawl :>)
Post a Comment