Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Office

I started work at the hospital a couple of weeks ago. What a surprise it was to get this office space. It's actually a patient room (without a bathroom) and it's 12ft x20 ft ---it's huge! These pictures don't really demonstrate how big it actually is, but in addition to the desk and filing cabinets, I have 2 additional tables and TEN chairs! And, although I look at pipes on a roof (I'm actually on the 2nd of 5 floors), I'm thrilled to have a window. I need to bring in some plants. But here's what I've done so far-----Okay, so it's not much....

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yahoo!! congrats on the new office!! a new car, a new office...and new grand-baby!! oh my goodness you must be living right:)

Rick Johnson Family said...

Ten chairs? If you push them together you could make them a bed. Just in case you want to change things up. I'll bet Ethan could do some art work for you :)
I'll send the permament markers.