After 3.5 years of complete deprivation, a miracle took place...a Costco was built in Tallahassee! Now, we have only a 35 minute drive to my favorite shopping place!!! We have Sam's Club (within an hour's drive of our home) here but the closest Costco has been in Jacksonville, FL -- a 2.5 hour drive away!! It opened just three days ago--so Friday night I had Dave take me there for a date! Let's just say, I'm a cheap date---a hot dog & drink and a churro---a whopping $2.50 meal. I should have had the salad, but this was a celebration! Of course, Dave says what we spent shopping actually made the date rather expensive (spoil sport!)
Life is good!!
1 comment:
Yea for Costco! My mom and I were there bright and early on Wednesday morning! It is one of my favorite places, too, and I am so glad there is FINALLY one close-by!
Post a Comment