Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas Day!

OK, OK. I admit, I've been a slacker. Here are some pictures of the days just before Christmas and of Christmas day! We hope that everyone enjoyed a happy and safe holiday!


I hate to admit it, but I got lazy this year and only put up my teddy bear tree. Thank goodness I did, the puppies (not to mention Ethan too) kept pulling down the teddy bears and the garland. I finally gave up trying to keep the garland where it was supposed to!



A cute picture of Stefanie, Danny, and Ethan at the church Christmas party!
Trying to get pictures for Stef and Danny's Christmas card (check out her blog too)...obviously Ethan wasn't the only uncooperative participant.

Look excited Danny!




Christmas Morning--Dave and his stocking!

Coco gets a peek at her stocking
...and Ginger
...and Riley
and ... Pepper (she actually helped pull out her chewie) And, yes, we did unwrap it for her!
Riley and Coco played tug-o-war with their new toy ...then Riley hid so he could chew on his new chewie When he walked into the living room, Ethan found his treasure!
Dave and I had the enjoyment of unwrapping three boxes (all contained within each other) to get to the prize: a digital picture frame filled with awesome pictures of kids and grandkids, family, and four-legged kids! We love it!! Thanks Stef and Danny and Ryan and Jill!

WE LOVE IT!!!!!
Stefanie wearing her new Christmas jammies and getting some silly monkey socks.
Danny and Ethan checking out a gift.
Ethan helping Papa
Riley--all tuckered out from the festivities
The Christmas feast!
Prime rib, yams, twice-cooked potatoes, rolls, steamed broccoli...
and Dutch Apple and Pumpkin pies for dessert! Yum!
Prime Rib! Yum! Dave has learned he is allergic to turkey, and since we had ham for Thanksgiving we thought we'd have prime rib. It was cooked to perfection!
The table just before--we still are looking for a tablecloth and placemats that fit
It was a fabulous day! We are so blessed with such a wonderful home, family, and friends!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

allergic to turkey? I have never heard of such a thing....sniff sniff. Well I ate enough to make up for it. I love your stockings for your 4 legged kids...at least we aren't the only ones that Santa gives animal stockings too!!

Jill said...

Looks like you all had a fun day with yummy food! I'm glad that you liked the frame!