Happy New Year Everyone! We wish you a happy and healthy 2008!
Dave decided it was time to take down the outside Christmas decorations (aka lawn trash) and prepare for today's 1st Annual Browne Family New Years Day Parade!
Temperatures are in the mid 50s and lots of sunshine--it looks like a great day for a parade!
The float being prepared! Anticipation is growing...
Dave ready to start the parade!

On the parade route (from the front to the back yard)


Ginger found her spot so she could watch - the crowds were pretty light so she didn't find it too difficult to find the perfect spot!

Pepper finding her spot on the route...

Riley and Coco enjoying their first parade!


The chickens even decided to watch! The crowds were beginning to grow!

More chickens coming to make sure they weren't missing the procession!

When the parade was over...Coco shared with us her excitement...she loved her first parade! (notice the little tufts of white hair she has on her back and rump!)
Alright, alright...so this was all a little cheesy...sue us for amusing ourselves out here in rural Southern Georgia! Hey, it's our first official redneck event!! Happy New Year!!!! Maybe next year you can join us!!
4 comments:
very cleaver....you should sent your idea's to the macy's director in NYC. I seriously was laughing....you two are the cutest nerds.I love the float driver....he's "beary" cute:)
i agree very clever, i love it. :)
I think that you guys are having WAY too much fun taking down your Christmas decorations. I wish I could share your enthusiasm!
You can be one of those redneck jokes now that Jeff Foxworthy uses, "You might be a redneck...if you drive your Christmas decorations around the yard as a parade." hehe That is cute...wish I would of thought of that. Thanks for the sweet comment, we're glad to be home, but had a great time visiting out west.
Post a Comment