My academic advisor, Ali, at NCU sent me this. I thought everyone would enjoy a giggle at this time of year! Enjoy!
(Just click on the ll button on the red playlist to your right and that will pause the annoying music for you so you can enjoy this video) :-)
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
3 comments:
that is sick!! i am still laughing....
very interetesting!! that is so cool!! When skippy and i used to work together, I would ask her a million questions about her color quirk!! i love it!! i always knew there was something special about you;) so, I am light blue huh? she also see's aura's around people....somethimes...do you?? I was red to her...i think that stuff is so wild!! i love it!! i have no secret color theories...someday maybe.
i love it. that was actually on as a commercial me and danny saw it earlier this week. I still love it!
Post a Comment