Monday, October 29, 2007

Nothing to Blog! (except a puppy picture...or few)

Well folks, the day has come. I have absolutely nothing to blog! I guess you could say I am blog-challenged right now. We did nothing particularly interesting this past weekend and I have really no good stories or events to share. B-O-R-I-N-G!!! But here is a puppy picture or two (or three) to tie you over until I come up with something else......ho hum...I guess it must be...back to my schoolwork!..

Riley is now about Ginger-size!

All the dogs waiting for a chewie----I have them all mesmorized!

Let the chewing begin (at least it's not the furniture... or the rug... or the window sill... or Dave's socks... or whatever the puppies think they need to imprint their puppy teeth in!

Now...maybe I should check into that celebrity picture similarity quiz and call that a posting! ;-)...nah....

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

woah!!! low blow!! that hurts...kinda;)

Lindsey said...

maybe you should blog about your trip to Utah....this december...you know, for your daughters 25th birthday

Lindsey said...

or blog about how much you miss me

Lindsey said...

or about what your favorite pasttime of us is....