Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finally~ An Update!

OK, OK, I've been neglectful of my blog, but you'll see there are now 5 new posts. So, please enjoy. Last week the kids and grandkids came by our house. While Ethan and Emily colored, I ran to get my camera. At first Emily didn't want to smile, but then as I got sillier, the smiles came. Enjoy... She didn't want to look at me...
Then a cute little smirk from bothAnd, finally, I got a smile!Aren't they cute? I'm blessed to have them nearby. Sure wish we could have Caleb and Caitlin closer.....ah well, we are blessed.
Enjoy the next 4 posts!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Those munchkins are too cute. They are getting SO big!

Aaron and Megan said...

Linda!! I don't know why, but FB is not letting me go to your profile. I guess we both have issues looking at each other's blog or facebook. Anyway, just thought I would give you a heads up. Aaron and I will be in Tallahasse (wow, I really don't know how to spell that) on Saturday. Actually a little outside in Monticello(?). (Aaron knows where we are going, I don't) We are going to look at a puppy. Are you anywhere close to that? If so we could make a detour to see you!
I will try to use FB to get a hold of you later today.

outlast blankets lowest price said...

Yes they are very cute I like your post very much and off course I am waiting for the next 4 posts.
Thank you for sharing with us such a nice post.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brownes! I'm a Browne too, but from Minnesota. Love the blog :)