On February 1st I started a new job at the state hospital here in town near where we live. Although my title is officially "Training Program Administrator", I'm just the Director of Staff Education. The state hospital serves those with mental health issues and developmental disabilities. I often kid that if I feel like I'm going crazy all I have to do is walk over to the admissions unit and admit myself. Ha! The big surprise for me was to come in and be escorted to my office. I was amazed by the size and how nice it is! Check it out!


Although I miss my friends at my last hospital, I am thrilled to no longer have the 2 hour commute! It's awesome! Unfortunately Dave is still commuting an hour each way to his job. BUT, we are both so grateful and blessed to have jobs during these difficult economic times when so many are out of work. We are truly blessed!
1 comment:
Wow! Nice office! So glad you don't have that killer commute anymore!
Post a Comment