So, OK, I'm finally posting again. Why, you ask?! Because I feel guilty, and I've been threatened with losing my readership. Can't have that. So, here I am posting.
On January 18th, our youngest grandson turned 4....amazing! Where did those 4 years go? My, my. Well...ok...back to the story. Anyway, Ethan was supposed to have a family birthday party the day before (Sunday), but as usual, he got sick, so the party was postponed for the following week. On Monday, his actual birthday, we headed over to their house for a small birthday party. Stef got a cute ice cream cake with Spongebob and us and Grandma Barb were able to help him celebrate.
It works! He bounced every where!
Emily was our real party animal...conked out. If I recall, she wasn't feeling very well that night.
Anticipation---the gift from Papa and Nana Browne -- a set of Lincoln logs (actually another set to go with the set he got at Christmas.)
The cute cake
Waiting for us to quit taking pictures and get ready to sing!
1 comment:
Such a cutie!
Post a Comment