Surprise, surprise...I have added SEVEN new posts! Check them out! Maybe I'll get more done tomorrow (or later today, since it's already tomorrow-Ha! ha! It's 1am -time to go to bed!) and actually get caught up...to the excitement of yesterday--a SNAKE in my laundry room. Stay tuned!
Don't forget to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the last post on the page- if you don't, you'll miss out on a picture of my cute dogs!
Happy Reading...or sleeping!
Good night!
Update on 4/25/2010: Now that I have added so much at the top, many of my posts have been pushed down --please make sure you click on "Older Posts" or you're going to miss out on some fabulous updates!
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
3 comments:
You're so cute! I am excited to read the next 7 posts!
YAY!!!
Wow, when you post, you POST. I suppose I'm due too. Just not feeling it. :)
Post a Comment