Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catch-Up Part IV: Pumpkin Patch & Halloween (yes, Halloween)

October brougt not only a move and lots of house renovation projects, but also brought us some fun at a pumpkin patch about an hour's drive (just north of Albany) from our home. It was a nice break, and the weather was great! The kids had a great time.

Peeking out
Stefanie and Emily scanning the u-pick pumpkin field
Emily found her pumpkin. Emily has a "prober" finger just like Stefanie did at the same age. She uses that little finger to probe and touch everything.
Danny, Stef, Emily, and Ethan by the tractor
The fam again in the sunflower field
Dave and I in the sunflower field
Stefanie, Ethan, and Emily embarking on the hay ride. Danny, Dave and I decided to hang out and wait for them (I am deathly allergic to hay)

Halloween! The Trunk or Treat at church--Emily was our little lady bug. Ethan decided to be a dragon again, and by the time I got there with the camera, he had had enough being in his hot costume. He decided to be a fireman for trick or treating on Halloween.
Dave and Ethan manning our trunk

Dave and our new animated bowl. This guy talks and pops his eyes and tongue out. He was a hit with the kids!
Happy Halloween---3 months ago! Better late than never!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, I feel better about my being behind. I hadn't noticed how far behind YOU were. :)