Saturday, November 28, 2009

NEW VACATION BLOG!!!

Hi Everyone!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

As I had mentioned in my previous post, I had attempted to post on our vacation, but I could not get the final product to upload into Blogger. Since this blog is older, I suspect it is due to lack of space for pictures, so I created a new blog just for posting about our vacations--starting with our trip to Italy, Greece, Turkey, Israel, and Egypt. I have managed to upload the lastest entry and all but one of the previous ones.... so please go here to enjoy the next installments of our trip:

http://brownefamilyvacation.blogspot.com/

Come check us out! And, leave a comment to let us know what you think!

I will probably delete some of the previous vacation posts in the future to free up space, so continue to check out this blog for family updates!

Hope all is well!
Linda

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad I'm not the only one to fill one up! :)