Although we had not officially heard from our mortgage company, this is what came in the mail yesterday! Hallelujah! We are the proud owners of 12.6 acres of swamp land. We now owe NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO on this property except TAXES and INSURANCE!! This is a true blessing...
Too bad it isn't worth anything! :-)
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago

3 comments:
I'm so glad that that FINALLY worked out. My word!
Oh Linda and dave, I am doing the happy dance for you! I know it's bad that you own the swampland as you call it, but now you have some closure, and can proceed on with other decisions for your future. I missed seeing you today, I hope you all enjoyed conference, it was absolutely amazing! Lots of love, Amy
We're so happy that you're out from under the burden of the mortgage. So are you able yet to tell us about the aftermath of last Sunday's storm? And what about the growing sinkhole--or is it all still under water again? Your pictures have been fabulous.
Hugs,
Marilyn and Gary
Post a Comment