Caution: The following post is written by a whining, grouchy, and germ-infested individual who is sick and tired of being sick and tired!
OK, so it's been since Saturday night that my nose has gone from running to stuffed or a combination of a nostril of each. I'm used to colds that come and are gone in 24-36 hours. What's with this?! I am now spending my second day home from work (I went to work Monday where I sneezed all day---not a good thing to do in a hospital) because I'm running a fever, aching, and talking two or three octives lower than normal from a head and chest that are clogged. Yeah, yeah, yeah--I've heard it all before---sexy, Bette Davis voice---yeah, right, whatever...
Quite frankly, I've had enough and I'm just hoping that Dave doesn't end up with it.
I had a flu shot, yet this has been WAY more than "just a cold"....
...and all my old standby drugs: Alka Seltzer Plus; Nyquil; Advil Cold & Flu HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT!
So, here I sit (I'm tired of laying)...whining and snot-filled...
sick as a dog, and tired of it!

I can't breathe....
Now where's my box of kleenix?!
Whine...gripe....whine...gripe...whine...whine....whine...(and, yes, I'll take some cheese with my whine! ) ~Argh~
Did I mention that Coco ate our new electronic thermometer? Geez, she took it right off the bedside table. I could have just given her a $10 bill to shred....hmrph!
Wishing that you all avoid this bug! It's a nasty one!
Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Oh dear!! I am so sorry to hear that! I too woke up this morning with a sore throat..I could have sworn!! I better not be gettin sick too!!! Feel better soon!!Wish I knew of a miracle drug to help ya...but already listed all the good ones!! LOVE YOU
You and your son!!! I really hope you BOTH start feeling better soon. I'm glad I haven't caught it...YET! Get some rest and feel better! Love ya!
Sounds like Coco could give Marly (from Marly and Me) some competition. Sorry you're so sick. I got hit the week before Christmas. I'm surprised I was able to get done as much as I did. Hope you feel better soon.
sicko sicko sicko....STAY AWAY. :) cooco sure has nerve! brat dog!
Sorry you feel yuckie though. :( feel better.
Post a Comment