Friday, January 16, 2009

Can You Believe It?

A friend convinced me to check out Facebook.com and look for folks (including her). Thanks Sandy.

I did.

I set up a profile.

I have already added a friend and sent out messages to long-lost friends including some from High School. Yikes!

Although I still like Blogger better, I think I may end up hooked.

When am I supposed to get anything else done!?

For my new long-lost friends--check out my blog archive (on the right above the weather) to hit the highlights of our lives ~ if you are brave enough!

Isn't technology wonderful?!

Don't forget to leave me comments if you are a new visitor! (and even if you're not!) :-)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Isn't it amazing! Boy can it waste a day though. I've found I can't get on there, especially if I have anything to do...which is of course ALWAYS! It's always fun to reminisce, though. Happy hunting!

Anonymous said...

Ι аlwаys spеnt mу hаlf
an houг to гead thіѕ website's articles or reviews everyday along with a cup of coffee.

My blog buy bucket trucks
Feel free to surf my web page ; bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

Aω, thіѕ was a very gοod post.
Taking the time and actual effort to gеnerate a great аrticle…
but what can I ѕay… I hesitate a lοt anԁ never seem
to get nеarly anything done.

My weblog ... bucket truck
Also see my web page > bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

To avoid acne breakouts, you should consider integrating nuts and seeds into your diet. Specifically, pumpkin seed products plus basil nut products have been proven to be very helpful. These types of food are essential simply because they have distinct nutrients that your body needs. Basil almonds have selenium and pumpkin plant seeds have zinc. Research indicates that there exists a primary relationship involving lacking these vitamins and minerals and new acne breakouts. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]