5 years ago, our family was blessed with the birth of our first grandson, Caleb David. It's hard to believe it has been 5 years since he arrived. It's so hard to have them so far away, but everyday we give thanks for the precious kids and grandkids we have been given.
Caleb, we wish we were there to help you celebrate your BIG 5 birthday!! Have some cake and ice cream for us! We love you!
Grandma & Grandpa Browne
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
2 comments:
What a sweet post. It of course brought tears to my eyes. How could that little tiny baby be my Caleb. How was that POSSIBLY 5 years ago. Sure wish we could make them stop growing!
By the way, I can't believe you already have all your Christmas stuff off your blog. You're so together. I think mine is going to be Christmasy for a while...a long with my house!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. The kids loved everything. Thanks so much!
I can't believe he's so old! He's going to be getting grey hairs soon! :) happy birthday caleb!!
Post a Comment