Every October the Deep South Fair holds a two-night Demolition Derby. We were planning to attend the first night (when all the cars look nice), but it rained and we decided to bow out. But, the next night brought clear skies and so we went to the finals. It was a hoot!!! I just love the demolition derby. I keep telling Dave we need to find an old car to enter. I'd love to participate!
The Deep South Fair is TINY!!!! It makes the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe, Washington look like a huge affair. And, the Puyallup Fair?! Well, the Deep South Fair is probably only a 100th of it!! This little fair is tiny, but the demolition derby makes up for it....it was nice having a break from everything!
Who-hoo!!!

One of the cars broke out into a fire! It was exciting!
I love the tractor and the bobcat that come out to clean up after each heat. These guys maneuver these machines with incredible precision!
The final heat was the competition between all the first place winners of all the other heats! It was awesome!! You know where we'll be next year!!!
1 comment:
Caleb would have been in heaven.
Post a Comment