Not much to blog. We're working, commuting, checking the house(s)--rental and ours, and trying to stay sane. I'm not doing too well. I'm tired and grumpy. I tried to order the fungicide and the whole process blew-up. I have to clear up that mess tomorrow. Dave and I are at the end of our threads. Too much to do and too tired to do it. Did I mention that I went to four gas stations and did not find any gas?! Let's hope that tomorrow I do otherwise I won't be able to get to work on Friday!! Yikes!!
We still must count our blessings:
1) We haven't killed each other or anyone else (yet)
2) The rental house looks like it'll be ready this weekend (hooray)
3) Our new bed arrives Friday (double hooray)
4) Stef and Danny haven't thrown us and our 4 dogs out (yet)
5) The weather is slightly cooling--out of the nineties and into the eighties
6) The house is drying out well
7) Our family and friends continue to provide us with love and support
8) The internet, satellite, and phone are ready-to-go in the rental house
9) Life could be worse.
Tomorrow is Thursday--then we have a weekend coming up. We need it even if we'll be moving in that day! Tomorrow at 7pm we're going with Stef and Danny to their ultrasound appointment--for 3D pictures. It should be fun to see our little Emily!
That's about it. I just keep reminding myself, "This too shall pass"--I just wish it would hurry up!
Hope all is well with everyone!!!
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago
2 comments:
I'm glad that you have something exciting to look forward to today. I always wanted one of those ultrasounds, but they just weren't quite standard, back when I was pregnant.:)
Dave and Linda, I am sorry that you having troubles. I haven't heard from you lately, and I am hoping you are alright. I just sent you a text message about this weekend. I think things are going to start looking up for the both of us, I go to sign the settlement papers today (FRIDAY) YEAH!!! So maybe by next Thursday this will all be final! Lots of love, Amy P.S. Please call me about this weekend, we all want to help. If not to take your mind off it for a little while.
Post a Comment