Saturday, August 2, 2008

Waiting, waiting, waiting

After the long wait---the day is here...the fourth and final book to the Twilight saga, "Breaking Dawn" is now out!! I preordered this book and hopefully it will arrive in my mailbox today....

waiting.....................

...................................waiting....................

......................................................................waiting...................

I hope it comes soon! I'm going nuts! :-)

And for those of you who have not yet read these books.....you are SO missing out.


Hey, I have now got my daughter-in-law Jill hooked on them.....another one bites the dust!!! Check out her blog!

Now is it YOUR turn???? Come on---go to the library and check them out...I bet you'll be hooked!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yes, I'll admit it, I'm hopelessly obsessed! I sure hope these end the way I want them to, or I'm going to be bummed!

Amy Kay said...

I agree about the ending also. I am waiting for mine to come in the mail. I am almost half way through Eclipse, so maybe I'll be almost finished by the time the mail gets here. Missed you at church today, :( I hope you are ok. :)
Talk to you soon.

Lindsey said...

I seriously thought of you on saturday...i bet you were in a tent outside the bookstore...and i bet you finished it the same day. Your crazy...but I still love you:)