Friday, August 22, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay...An Update

Good Morning!!
If you haven't heard (you must be living in a cave) we are having a bit of unsettled weather from Tropical Storm Fay. She has been rolling around Florida for the past 4 days (some areas have gotten as much as 30, yes, 30 inches!) and now she is headed our direction. This radar map is up-to-date as of 0930 this morning (it's 9:44am). We are on a flood watch and are expecting between 6-10 inches of rain in the hardest hit areas--that would be Tallahassee right now. The rain is light here but the winds are picking up. As grateful as I am for the rain, I'm not much of a fan of wind. So, I'm posting now before we could lose our power.

Ah, the fun summer weather of the south!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Well, I guess we're living in a cave! It's amazing what no TV will do to a person! I usually try to look at the news online every day, just to make sure I'm not missing something big, but I guess I've been too busy this week. Hope you don't get any damage.

Jenn said...

Linda, you and Dave are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help with the house or if there is ANYTHING you need! Love you!