Approaching our house. Dave is in the window
Kitchen and living room (which is sunken by 2 steps-literally and figuratively)
Can anyone say disgusting?!
Game room/bonus room (the blue rocking chair was saved)
Living room (sorry, dark)
Bedroom---I guess now I'll get rid of the hideous stripes --they were going to be the next project. The bed was brand new--only about 6 weeks old. Because the mattress itself is 15 inches deep, it has been destroyed. Ugh!
More to come--but I need to get many "flipped" so you don't have to stand sideways to see them!
2 comments:
Wow, that is truly horrific. Caleb looked at the pictures and he says "WOW...that is awsome! I could just get my floaties on and swim in the house!" You should have seen his face when I told him what was in the water. :) Priceless!
I hope that water starts receding soon and you don't accumulate any more. We love you guys!
Linda and Dave, thanks for coming over for dinner. I really had a great time, I love to cook for people, so anytime. I enjoyed hearing all your stories past and present, and thanks for adopting me. I am happy to be a part of a wonderful family away from mine. You're all great! I am so sorry about your loss, and really please let me help you get the house cleared when the water recedes. Love always,
Amy ;)
Post a Comment