Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Twilight Trailer to Get Us Excited!!!!

Hey Everyone Who loves the Twilight Series!

Here is the second trailer! It's just over a minute long and GOOOOD! Unfortunately, I can't find a way to download it, so you'll have to click on the link:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810010670/trailer


ENJOY!!! (I can hardly wait!)

P.S. And, notice....less than 2 weeks away from "Breaking Dawn"! Life is good!

7 comments:

Stef said...

love love love it!!!! CANT WAIT!!! YAY TWILIGHT....and yes YAY BREAKING DAWN. I'm so excited!

Jenn said...

WOW!!! It looks soooooo good! I can hardly wait! And Breaking Dawn in only 13 days...YAY!!!! thanks for directing me to the new preview!

Jill said...

I still need to read these books. The first clip of her in the house was accross from my work. ;)

Amy Kay said...

I saw the preview the other day, and I almost put it on my blog. I am excited too. Yes, we need to make that a ladies night to the movies. The Moultrie theater has great stadium seating if they get the movie, and it's a straight shot up 319. I am half way through New Moon, and having a hard time putting it down when the boys call. Thanks for getting me interested and all the people I have passed them on to. :)
I bought the set of books, and now I am waiting for them to be shipped, all four!!!

Jake and Alicia said...

YAY I can't wait and only a few more days and Breaking Dawn comes out!!!!

Stef said...

I have to say again i've now watched this an obssesive amount of times and CANT WAIT. LOVE this one. it's the best one. JILL READ THE BOOKS. definatly a girls night out!

Lindsey said...

your obsessed! but it is soo cute!! do you already have your book ordered? Are you one of the crazies that is going to sit outside the bookstore crying "open open open"...if you do...send pictures!