Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Message from the Blog Slacker

Yes, yes, yes...I know...I have been slacking off on my blogging. This past week I started back to work. I had orientation all week long. It was exhausting as it was MAJOR information overload! I will be off this next week, but beginning March 31st I'll be back to work FT without any scheduled break. Since I had homework from orientation most nights this past week, I didn't get much blogging done. However, I have made up for it! Check out the following 5 posts. Enjoy, as I suspect that I'll be updating this blog only once a week or so. Sorry, I know you all will be heartbroken.....(hope I won't go into withdrawal since I won't be stalking much either! Yikes)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

how sad that you won't be stalking as much...i hear ya, my life has taken a sudden busy turn!! keep posting when you can, and I'll do the same! Congrats again on the new job!