
Well, folks, I must confess, I am a blog-stalker. Yes, it is sad, but true. And, know what is even sadder?...I have no desire or intentions to stop! Bottom line: I like to look at people's blogs. I like to read their stories, look at the pictures, steal recipes, and laugh at their jokes, videos, and silly postings. I also like to to look at formats and layout templates and steal ideas, silly web add-ons, and random other things. And, believe it or not, I can do it quickly. Now, I don't stalk everyday, but when the urge hits...well, blog hunting, I go. I am NOT sorry I do it, I am NOT planning to stop, and I am NOT ready for therapy (yet!). If you have a blog and I can get to it from someone who is a blogger within my network--consider yourself a victim of my blog-lurking. Yeah...that's it....I'm a lurker, not a stalker...it's all just a matter of verbiage! Now do me a favor....comment/confess when you lurk around my blog (come on, tell the truth, I'm sure some of you lurk too---come on, admit it! I can't possibly be the only one...), and keep your own blogs updated. :-) Afterall, you'll never know when I might come lurking!
Sincerely,
A Self-confessed Blog Lurker
Sincerely,
A Self-confessed Blog Lurker
11 comments:
I love this. I'm not the only one!
I'm SUCH a blog stalker. When Ryan comes into the room, and I'm reading a blog he always says "So, do you actually know these people." Usually it's 50/50. I do feel pretty pathetic when I'm reading someone's story, that I've never met! I really do have better things to do with my time, but it's a little addicting! I recently was given one of my students blogs and of course theirs led to about 5 more and so on. It's been fun seeing the other side to their little lives! Yes, I'm nosey, I'll admit it! And I also borrow ideas from other people's layouts. What can I say!?!
(Creepy voice) I see you....:)
(Creepy voice) I see you....:)
you should start a therapy group....clearly there are others. I am not ready to come out, as some of you have.....I am a secret blog stalker. You could call it BA....Bloggers Anoymous...you could have a song, a chat and treats at every meeting. Sounds like Jill can be your assistant:) You're sick, but i love you anyway. i have too....your family:)
yeah i'm with lindsey your sick. I use to be a bit of one but now i get on check the blogs of those i know (in the same order everytime) make comments and then i'm off, i don't have much stalking time and well lets get to the point, you know ethan, you know how BUSY and exhausting he is and how you can't get much done...so i'm not a stalker, HA for once i'm not being a weirdo ;) but like lindsey says we still love you weirdo stalkers because your family and i'm sure somewhere it says that we have to love you no matter what, but just remember this...take it slow, we can't affort therapy just yet :)
affort=afford
hey look multiple comments, does that sorta make me a stalker or just a wanna-be? :)
tell Dave Happy Birthday!! Hooray for getting older:)
happy birthday to you!! you have 8 minutes left of your birthday in Utah!! Hope you had a great day!!
You are funny. Well, I am not a blog stalker but I like looking at other ones too. I have now updated my two blogs so feel free to lurk around mine. Hope you are doing well, hope to see you soon. I have missed talking to you since it was conference and I was out sick last Sunday. Have a great THURSDAY!!!! The end of the week is approaching. :)
Gosh mom, it sounds like we're alone. Oh well, I can except the fact that I'm wierd. Hey you'll have to try using google reader. It shows you when people that you look at, update their blog. It does save me from constantly checking people's blogs to see if they've updated!
Post a Comment