Well, it must be the time of year, but I'm missing Ryan, Jill, Caitlin, and Caleb something awful right now! It's really hard having kids on two ends of the country. But, I count my blessings that we have all this wonderful technology like phones, computers, blogs, etc. to keep in touch.
I asked Jill if she would be willing to share some family pictures for our Christmas letter and she sent me a couple (Thanks Jill!). Here is one of them....(check out Jill's blog for more!).
2025 in Review and 2026 on the Horizon
8 months ago

4 comments:
We're sure missing you guys too! We love you!
when did your grandkids get so old?? adorable!!
Linda and Dave, you guys have cute grandkids. I am sorry that they are all spread out. That is hard for me with my family being in New Mexico. My parents and my sister have seen the kids but my brother has not met Hayden. I was pregnant with Hayden when we moved back here. We haven't been out there since we moved in 2004. But we are going to make the long 24 hour drive to see them for Christmas this year. Wish us luck and that we don't kill each other in Matt's little car. hehe :) I don't mind you checking up on us at our blog, I just have to remember to update it regularly. Have a great friday!
I have the 2 cutest great nephews and great neice ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment