Dave, Stefanie, Danny, Ethan and I had an opportunity a couple of weeks ago to go to the mall. Ethan really enjoyed the fire truck and helicopter riding toys. He was so excited to play on these kiddie rides that it was nearly impossible to get him to look at the camera! It's so fun to watch him. 
The puppies are really growing. They like to lay in the corner of the kitchen near one of baby gates. Above them is a towel rack that I hang my dish towels on. If I'm not around, they like to pull the dish towels down and lay on them. I'm constantly having to wash dish towels!
We have noticed that we have an abundant number of butterflies, particularly after heavy rains. They come in a variety of sizes, colors, and hues: black, yellow, blue, orange, pink, purple, etc. They are beautiful! I actually had the opportunity to photograph three that were flying around together.
These two were almost begging me to take their picture. They stood still for quite awhile while I snapped pictures.The third was flitting around, but not so interested in my being near.
But... beauty is not all as it seems...for those of you with sensitivity to "gross" things, don't read on...these butterflies were sitting on some doggie droppings and weren't planning to leave even as I was cleaning up!
2 comments:
hooray!! fantastic butterfly shots by the way! I love a good old pooh shot. I tried to blog last night, but my parents computer is somewhat special and wouldn't download my pics....so just you wait, TONIGHT!! Ethan is so cute!! He looks like he is going to be sooo tall...and little miss stef...she is looking so skinny!! Do you Georgians not eat? I like how you did the 1 2 3 tittle...very cleaver! It was so fun to talk to you yesterday! I will blog soon, I promise! Love you
Well other than the poop the butterflies were pretty! :) and of course my son is adorable, but as i always say I'm not bios!
Post a Comment